11.22.2011

Business Cards arrived / Wedding photos!

Yes you heard right ladies and gents. My business cards are here. They have arrived this morning which sparked my blog posting interest.

I have been very sick. I went out on Sunday for my friends wedding and I got very sick the day after. I know I got sick because I was outside in a skimpy dress all day Sunday taking pictures for the wedding.




Here are some photos I snapped of the wedding:
(not edited - click on image to enlarge!)




























First off I would like to Congratulate MR. Sharoon Moeen and Mrs. Monike Moeen on their unity. I am so happy I got to participate as the Maid Of Honor. I love you both very much and look forward to seeing you two bloom into the family you always wanted. Monike you are the greatest friend and I am here for you my love.

Also I would like to say that I would never have an event at Astoria Manor on Astoria BLVD. They have the worst staff with the only attitude. I am going to YELP.COM to formally review this place!!

Again, pictures are not edited and lighting may be off in some photos.

Mrz. Highlife
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/11/2012

    Big..big LOVE...LOVE..to My best friend ever, My wedding day is a blessed day w/all my friends help, great pics love them all...

    ReplyDelete