2.01.2012

Weekly Inspiration Finds.

This is one of those posts where I repeat every week different inspirational pictures I come across. Whenever I do my makeup or nails I first skim thru lots of different pictures and find ones that inspire me to create a look. I'm more referring to makeup other then my eveyrday makeup style. When I want to go a little crazy I take inspiration from amazing makeup artists.

I have to say my absolute favorite makeup brand is MAC cosmetics! They're eyeshadow is so blendable that I don't know why I tried any other eyeshadow. I still buy other brands now and then but my first choice is always MAC. I also love the different lipstick choices they have. I just have nothing bad to say about MAC.

Here are some pictures I came across and found inspirational. (most are screenshots from my instagram)
*original instagram user that posted this photo is at the top of every photo.



.

Check out this beauty's tumblr at: yourbroham.tumblr.com

Ugh they're all so beautiful. I must try and duplicate some of these looks.
*click photos for better viewing*



****IF ANYONE DOES NOT WANT TO BE FEATURED PLEASE MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY AT MRZHiGHLiFE@gmail.com and you will be removed immediately. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment