1.29.2012

NEW* NEW* NEW*

Yes, all new everything! I recently followed some new blogs and got inspired to change my blog look completely. I'm not yet done with it but this is just the start of it. I have brainstormed lots in the last few days and there's so many new things coming. I am excited to announce these new things I have in the works. But not yet. Not until every idea is well executed will I finally announce this.

I am going to pretty much use this time to bring this blog up to date. (list form)




1. I have been watching some new cartoons. I enjoy the classic Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Beavis and Butthead. Lately I've been desiring something different. With that, I get two new recommendations on cartoons and I must share these! :


and 





Check them out by clicking on the show name under the photo.


2. Other things that have caught my eye:

NEW Spring Collection at MAC!!:

*click photo for better viewing*


 Everything is so colorful! Exactly my cup of tea. Absolutely cannot wait till this releases. 



I've come across this cosmetic line thru one of the gurus I watch on youtube. Her name is Shae. Check out her channel for makeup tutorials.






Hope the new layout is liked :). 

:-*




No comments:

Post a Comment