1.01.2012

New Year's Eve

Ah.. New Year's Eve. A night of saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the fresh and new. Up until this year it has been a family event where I spend the night with my family and ring in the New Year at home. Not this year. This year I worked.

I wasn't going to work but they kind of needed me there. The party was sold out and it was packed! I have to admit I had a LOT of fun working that night. The customers were great and the night was full of serious fun!



First off, it was a 1920's Paris themed party at Galapagos Art Space for NYE and many people dressed up. I decided to keep it chic and conservative and wear a LBD with cheetah print belt and dark brown boots. Here's the outfit and makeup that night:


 For the outfit:
Dress: H&M (came with belt)
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Target
Shoes: LoveCulture


For the makeup:
Eyes:
primer: MAC cosmetics "soft ochre" paint pot.
NEW Revlon Color Tattoo "#40 Tenacious Teal"
Urban Decay: eyeshadow "flipside"
Urban Decay: eyeshadow "twice baked"
Urban Decay: eyeshadow "oil slick"
MAC cosmetics "vanilla" eyeshadow for highlight
Eye Liner: Maybelline Stiletto "blackest black" eyeliner
Mascara: Rimmel Scandal-eyes "extreme black"
Eyebrows: Maybelline Define-A-Line "Brownish Black"
Face Primer: Benefit cosmetics "Pore-fessional" 
Foundation: MAC cosmetics Pro-Longwear foundation in NW20
Concealer: MAC cosmetics Pro-Longwear concealer in NW20
Blush: MAC cosmetics "dolly mix"
Face Powder: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable powder in "C1 - Alabaster"
Lips: MAC cosmetics "snob" lipstick
I don't regret working NYE although I did get a little sad when everyone was ringing in 2012 at midnight and I couldn't get my midnight kiss from my sweetheart. :(

Anyway, let's check out some photos from Galapagos Art Space that night!:

Above: Lady Scoutington Hosting an unforgettable night!






 






Above: Aerialist Lisa Natoli 







Below: Some fashionable attendees that night. Everyone looked amazing!





Happy New Year to EVERYONE!









No comments:

Post a Comment