2.22.2012

MAC X Chen Man collection: Spring 2012.

I have recently heard the buzz about the new collection being released by MAC cosmetics. I, myself, am waiting frantically to get my hands on some of these items in the collection. Here's the photos of the collection:
                                          

                                               **CLICK PHOTO FOR BETTER VIEW**





Here is the breakdown of these lovely products!





Above: Beauty Powder - Play It Proper - $23


Above: Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - Love Cycle -$20


Above: Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - Pink Union -$20



Above: Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - Supersweet -$20


Above - Lipstick (matte) - Force Of Love - $14.50


Above - Lipstick (lustre) - Budding Love -$14.50


Above: Lipglass - Force Of Love - $14.50


Above: Lipglass - Budding Love - $14.50


Above: Nail Lacquer - Breezy Blue -$16


Above: Nail Lacquer - Pinkly Fresh -$16


Above: Chenman Gloss - $19


Above: Reflects Glitter - Reflects Blue - $20


Above: Pigment - Naval Blue - $20


Above: Fluidline - Waveline - $15

The official release date is March 1st,2012. I did get an email being invited to purchase the items earlier however, everything was sold out already!! I will be making my way to the stores March 1st to try and get my paws on the lipstick at least.






No comments:

Post a Comment