4.29.2012

International NY Auto Show Recap. 2012

I attended the International NY Auto Show few weeks ago. I got ton of photos and loved the cars! I have attended this show quite a few times since I was younger but never took my camera. (I know - so silly of me.) Why would you not bring a camera to the NYAS?! Well this year I was prepared with a full battery in my Nikon and even equipped with a new lens I borrowed from my brother.

A little about the NYAS, first. The show has been ongoing, every year, since 1900. Every year, car manufacturers reveal new models and concept cars at the show. It is truly spectacular that you get to see so many  different models in one location. The show happens every year during the beginning of April or ending of March.

This year there were a few models that really caught my eye. For example, the BMW concept cars were HOT HOT HOT! There's no other way to put it. The red candy apple Honda Accord concept car was also pretty interesting. I absolutely loved the Lexus LFA model and its' specs. The Bugatti model cannot be forgotten. Sleek ass car! Let me quit rambling and show you the photos I captured.



*****CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!!!******

Honda Accord Concept Model 2012.




The AFTERFX customs BlackHawk Jeep





McLaren MP4-12C 2012 Model



 Bugatti Model







The two BMW Concept car models







The Terrafugia Flying car!











The Lamborghini models had they're own security guard.


The Infinity LE Concept car model. That black rectangle on the floor is the charger for the car!





The LEXUS LFA Car Model!!



















Rolls Royce BABY!





*some photos may not be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment