5.06.2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am honored to be nominated for my first blogger award by the amazing Suma at The Fashion Beauty Junkie. Click link to be directed to her blog. Her blog includes tons of beauty and fashion advice that any girl can use.  Thanks girl! <3






By accepting the award, each nominee must:




  • Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award
  • Add an image of The Versatile Blogger Award
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  • Share 7 completely random facts about yourself
  • Include this set of rules
  • Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination 


  • Now on to the 7 Random Facts about myself:

    1) I am Romanian. From Romania. Which is located in Europe. (I always get asked this question)

    2) I would never ever ever ever date a Romanian. 

    3) When I was like 7 years old, I was outside in my front yard playing. I saw this girl pass by that I didn't like (because she stole my toy) and I got so angry looking at her that I crushed a drinking glass in my hand and had to be rushed to the hospital because my whole hand was bleeding. #PSYCHO!

    4) I want to have kids after I hit my 30s.

    5) I always wanted to grow up and be a veterinarian.

    6)I can eat ranch sauce with anything and everything.

    7) I am an extremely picky eater.


    Now for my 15 nominations:


    Congrats to everyone!! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment